Want to contact us?
Crisis Line: 1-888-695-5416
APS - Puerto Rico Program is here to help you find the assistance and resources you need to live a healthier life. We can help you find a clinic or doctor near you who will help you take care of your health on a regular basis. You may contact clinics yourself or talk to our program staff about how to schedule an appointment. To reach the program you may call 1-888-695-5416.
APS Healthcare Puerto Rico (APS-PR) has provided quality mental health services to the beneficiaries of the Government Health Plan since 1999. APS-PR was selected by the Puerto Rico Health Insurance Administration (ASES) as the single Managed Behavioral Health Organization (MBHO) to manage and provide mental health and substance abuse services through a new integrated model throughout the island. This new model will provide Government Health Plan beneficiaries increased access to preventive behavioral health services at one, full service location. Together we will help beneficiaries take care of their mind and body for healthy and happy living.
Behavioral Health benefits include:
- Access to specialists without referrals
- Preventive mental and physical health services at one location
- Direct access to medications
- Help finding transportation to clinics
- Emergency and crisis line services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Extended hours
- Coordination of services
- Complex Case Management
- Coordination between behavioral and physical health providers